Saturday 23 November 2013

Sugar High, Love Stoned in Jimi Hendrix's Pad.....

SugarHigh LoveStoned's latest Lookbook shot in Jimi Hendrix's former pad in the California Hills!!




I am not usually one for posting look-books, but SugarHigh LoveStoned have made it to Moon to Moon twice now with their beautiful look-books, shot in stunning locations...This one has had me drooling over the last week so I have had to post.... I mean it's Jimi Hendrix's house..!!

make sure you check out the rest of the beautiful images on the Sugar High, Love Stoned website here!! ...What i would do for the Electric-ladyland-dress!!

Sugarhigh+Lovestoned Winter 2013
Electric Ladyland
Photographer: Aaron Feaver
Model: Natalie Bergman of the band Wild Belle
Direction, Design & Styling: Chloe Chippendale & Tami Snodgrass

5 comments:

Blu said...

<3 !

STONED IMMACULATE said...

Thank you so much for sharing this babe! Always an honor to appear on your amazing blog <3 xxxx

Unknown said...

I remember I saw this house for sale on a show on bravo, and they were all talking about how outdated it was but I was like wow I wish I could afford to buy that house its amazing! Jimi Hendrix house in topanga hills what a dream!

Boho Mixology said...

Perfection isn't it!

Zoe xx

Melissa said...

This is just incredible. x

Melissa
http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com